Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy Flippin New Year

Lets face it, last year sucked, most of the time last year does. That is why it is last year. All the way back then. So long ago. History.

We always reflect on the worst that happened and the worst we were. Honestly, give me the first memory from last year that pops in your head...... Crappy wasn't it???

If you can have one New Years resolution you can stick to (good luck with that gym membership, I have extras if you need them) Don't vote REPUBLICAN. Just kidding..... Live by one simple philosophy.

Make tomorrow a better day than today.

Think of the possibilities of what is errrr... ahh... possible....... You know what I mean. Human nature is to be pesimistic. Use it against itself. If yesterday sucked.... today could be better right???

Sorry, I'm rambling and I think someone might have pee'd in my jello shooter - or these are urine flavored..... Either way, I've had to many to care.

Happy new year! I'm hoping this year is better for you than last year! (couldn't hurt to try)

Love ya, Mean it!

Laff

1 comment:

flynpucks said...

I would concur that 2007 had its share of downs, but I cant let you forget the greatest reason to celebrate even if all else was a total loss.....you were saved and baptized in 2007....

Don