Sunday, January 13, 2008

You missed it!

OK, for those of you reading this that don't know, I go to the best church ever and have the best small group ever - I think that is like trying to convince one parent that your kid is the best kid in the world - But I really do so deal with it.

God has placed these people in my life and me in theirs. I'm not sure why I deserve this group but I have them. And after today's sermon I don't need to ask why for very long, only what. What can I take with me that can make me a better person. What will I learn that will impact the people around me and what can I teach that might show someone what I'm talking about. Wow.. that might have been too deep for a 2nd blog post.

I have to add a very special thank you to my wife. I'm not sure why you tolerate me but I'm glad you keep drinking the kool-aid. Love you, no really, I Love You!

Anyway, thank you to my group for being my group and thank you to our God for being our God. I'm not deserving of either.

P.S. To all my Catholics in the room..... Peace be with you!

No comments: