Sunday, January 27, 2008

Why is it easier?

Why is it so easy to inspire or lead others and so hard to do the same for yourself. I'm not bragging here..... but I have some really good ideas.... for other people. I can't come up with one for myself though. I can look externally at someone else's life and break down what they should do to improve their situation and give all kinds of good advice.... to other people. I just have a problem looking at myself the same way. It almost seems like I need to turn myself into other people.

For some reason I can't see the things in my life that need improvement and I can't really change much. Like this.... I'm driving down the street (this is gross) and I'm picking my nose, not like a real angry picking, just a mild scratching of the inside and I look over at the guy next to me and I think to myself "That's disgusting" while I'm doing the same thing.

What is that?? Oh well. I'm off to ponder this for a bit. I'd like to hear your thoughts. Email me or leave a comment if you feel the same thing or have an idea about how this effects you and how you deal with it...

No comments: